 Organizations / Canada / SALUG / 12
    Announcing the SALUG website. —William Lister
   Hi All, I just noticed a small oversight. Our club has had webspace for the past few months and we have yet to announce it. So without further ado, here is the link to SALUG's website: (URL) those of you living in the Calgary area, feel free to fill (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.salug)