 Organizations / Canada / SALUG / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Announcing the SALUG website.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.salug
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:11:31 GMT

Hi All,

I just noticed a small oversight. Our club has had webspace for the past few
months and we have yet to announce it. So without further ado, here is the link
to SALUG's website:

http://www.salugweb.ca/

For those of you living in the Calgary area, feel free to fill out our contact
form and join us. Currently we are an AFOL (Adult Fans of Lego) group only, but
that may change as time progresses. Feel free to drop by and check out some of
our train show pictures as well as some of our member galleries.

Will