 Organizations / Canada / SALUG / 10
Re: Supertrain pictures - SALUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.salug
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.salug, Nick Crocco wrote:
I haven't posted here in probably 2 years. But after seeing your Disneyland
layout, and the amazing Haunted Mansion, I just had to say wow. The layout is
absolutely amazing! It's great to see and I'm glad you guys won first place.
Thanks for posting! Any chance of seeing more pics of the Mansion??

Hi Nick,

The owner of the haunted mansion should have his pictures up in a few days. He
is sure to have quite a few picks of it.

Will