 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18429
    Not a Dinner Post.... —David Koudys
   It's been a half a year since I last posted. However, LUGNET is never far from my mind... So I post! Hope everyone is well... most of my friends that I chatted with here are on my facebook so chatting is going on over there... But I miss posting... (...) (4 years ago, 29-Oct-20, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)