 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18429
18428  |  18430
Subject:
Not a Dinner Post....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:03:45 GMT

It's been a half a year since I last posted.

However, LUGNET is never far from my mind...

So I post!

Hope everyone is well... most of my friends that I chatted with here are on my
facebook so chatting is going on over there...

But I miss posting...

I've been doing lots of youtube lego stories on my channel recently--

<https://youtu.be/anCNzFTLgKo>

More than that, I'm doing a little sorting of my collection at this time, and
updating the #OBBCSL...

Other than that, not much going on in the hobby.  No shows, no dinners, no
hanging out with other AFOLs....

C'est la vie!

Miss you all

Stay safe, stay healthy