 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18428
18427  |  18429
Subject:
**CANCELLED** Re: Dinner this Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 13:35:37 GMT

I'm no 'band wagon hopper onner' (if that's actually a thing...)

But with the worldwide pandemic thing going on, I'm going  to err on the side of
prudentcy.

And yes, it would be prudent to not hang out in crowded spaces at this time.

So Friday's dinner is cancelled for March.  We'll see what April brings.

Sorry for the cancellation and the short notice.

As always, I want to be considerate of everyone.

Everybody stay safe.

Dave K

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, it's time again to send out an invite to *everyone* (1)

This Friday the 13th!!!!  (Duh- duh- duhhhhhhhhh)

Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke 6:30 p.m.

We will be there, and would love to see you.

Dave K

1- Everyone in this instance defined as whoever is still reading LUGNET