 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18407
  My Birthday Dinner!!!! (non-rtlToronto Monnthly Dinner in May)

Friday, May 10th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 6:30 p.m. I'm 52 today and dammit! I feel like food! So I'll wait until Friday to eat with y'all! :) I don't know if I'll bring anything for show 'n tell, but we can talk about last weekends show in (...) (5 years ago, 7-May-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)