 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18407
18406  |  18408
Subject:
My Birthday Dinner!!!! (non-rtlToronto Monnthly Dinner in May)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2019 18:52:56 GMT

Friday, May 10th
Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke 6:30 p.m.

I'm 52 today and dammit! I feel like food!

So I'll wait until Friday to eat with y'all! :)

I don't know if I'll bring anything for show 'n tell, but we can talk about last
weekends show in Ancaster, the show in a few weeks in Hamilton, or we can
discuss....

Da Da Duhhhh!!!!!

The Greater Toronto Train Show in October!!!!

I'm really wanting to do it... but if it's just me, then not so much...

Anyway, bring ideas, and we can talk.

We can talk about other things so there's that.

See you there

Dave K