 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18213
Re: rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 18:43:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
Janey said I needed to post about the monthly dinner to be held at Swiss Chalet.

7:00 pm
Friday May 10th
Dundas St.  Etobicoke

I will also be discussing the role of rtlToronto and the new social media
partnership.

Looking forward to a full house.

Regards

you double posted this...it must be twice as important to be there.... ;)

Only important to those that want to pick up their bricks. LOL.

As well, as far as I recall...
Chris said "Hey, lets go to the USA this Friday..."
Janey said "Uh, rtlToronto is THIS Friday"
Chris said "Oh, I guess I better post on LUGnet about that."

So, I will be there, with bricks in tow, please have your payment ready, cash
only.  Thanks all.

Dave, bring space train and monorail. I am bringing you the tent, however, its 9
by 9, not 10 by 10.

As well, I will have a sticker for Mike, and some business cards for Brickfete,
however, we will not be giving out the flyers until next meeting.

Thanks all.
Cheers
Janey (Chris did NOT tell me to post this) Red Brick