 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18211
18210  |  18212
Subject:
rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 17:47:30 GMT

Janey said I needed to post about the monthly dinner to be held at Swiss Chalet.

7:00 pm
Friday May 10th
Dundas St.  Etobicoke

I will also be discussing the role of rtlToronto and the new social media
partnership.

Looking forward to a full house.

Regards