 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15028
Re: Mark youself on Frapper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:50:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I will assume by this post, you did not add that,

Correct. If I was going for a gag location and wanted Russia as the country, I
would probably have went with my ersatz daughter's home town...

One thing concerns me deeply. What exactly is an 'ersatz daughter'?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ersatz

Chris

I know what ersatz means, I'm just not sure if Larry does, or, if he does, how
one attains such a daughter.