 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15018
Re: Mark youself on Frapper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:53:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Cool Rob, never saw that before, I set one up for JLUG too. (Imitation is the
sincerest form of flattery...or blatant thievery?)

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/jlug

Wow, I've been hacked! How touching. Well I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

I will assume by this post, you did not add that,

Correct. If I was going for a gag location and wanted Russia as the country, I
would probably have went with my ersatz daughter's home town...

and I assume by my membership
list that is not another actual member. Unfortunately that is the nature of that
map, validation or approval is not needed so my only course of action is to
delete it, once I become aware.

Don't worry about it. Seriously.

I just find it amusing that people are so childish that THEY find doing things
like that, presumably in order to mock or annoy others, amusing...

If anyone has been added, by someone other than
themselves, please let me know, and I will deal with it ASAP.

That's very nice of you. But in my case not necessary.