 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14171
Re: better be sitting down for this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 01:38:52 GMT

   Iain Hendry wrote:

   One of my coworkers was filled with little tidbits of information like this on everything in life you could possibly imgaine. Anything you could do to foil the law, he’d done. Like how to get out of any speeding ticket, how to haras politicians, how to get around zoning laws, how to basically sneak your way out of anything you’d get in trouble for, or how to sneak yourself into being able to do basically whatever you want. :)

   sounds like a cool guy. everyoe should have someone lie this is there life.

Sound advice! Get a corrupt friend, that way he does the time for the crime, and it’s his Karma that is screwed for life. If you benefit, then enjoy, and enjoy I do! Giggle.

   3. i have NEVER tipped my truck when cornering.

   Well, I mean - when I drive my parents huge truck, or their Volvo, I turn a corner and the thing bounces and floats all over and tips way out to the side... but smaller vehicles are so stiff and close to the ground, you can fly around corners WAY faster without any fear of that!

Iain

   i wonder if your parents drive something like

   Janey Cook wrote: FULL BOX, red (hunter green or black) FORD 150/250! -end---- Chris

LOL, hey I know a sexy truck when I see it!!! Nothing beats a great big FORD, no matter what year....

PROOF...

Come on, when your ride is THAT FINE, who cares about g/m.

Janey “MMMMmmm FORD Red Brick”