 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14167
Re: better be sitting down for this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:07:21 GMT

Honestly though, I'm glad you bought a gas sipping Honda!  I keep thinking
about selling my Tercel, I saw a nice Hyundai Excel (an older fairly compact
hatchback, similar in size to my old Corolla hatch) for sale that I was
thinking about until I can decide if I want a smart or a sportbike.  I miss
my old car a lot.  :(

Just wondering, is that a legal way to dispose of a car?  I'm just wondeing,
I don't know much about that sort of thing!  I also don't really know how to
sell my car either, when the time comes.

If you got a good price for it (and I assume you did!), you'll have a fun
little "Beater" to buzz around in.  It may feel like you're siting on the
ground but isn't it more fun zipping around corners in the Civic than tiping
all over the place in the big truck?  :)

    Iain