 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14166
  Re: Does Anyone Have a Mars Rover Kit

Bad form, I know, but in the flurry of postings about Chris's new ride, this might have got lost. Or maybe everyone was at Janey's enjoying the SmallTown, Ontario homecoming. Or maybe everyone is busy building for Brickfest, which is what I'm trying (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Does Anyone Have a Mars Rover Kit

(...) Unfortunately I don't have any copies extra. Calum (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Does Anyone Have a Mars Rover Kit

(...) > (...) Arrrgh. I feel like such a dope for passing that one up. Ralph (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)