 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14056
Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 03:00:20 GMT

On 5/27/05, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Still working on it.  Say, you guys at Hydro have some sort of plotter thing
right?  Could you abuse it and print me a pair of 12"x60" paper benners if I
gave you the mother of all PDF files?

Calum

Sure.  Either email or put them on a server and send the link.

I can do it next week.

-Rob.