 Events / BrickFest / 3090
    Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website —Christina Hitchcock
   The BrickFest Team is calling upon clubs with members attending BrickFest to submit their club logos and URL to BrickFest for inclusion in the Participating Clubs section on the side bar on the home page. The web logo button size is 88 x 31 pixels. (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events)

        Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website —Rob Antonishen
    Speaking of Club banners, Did anything get made up for rtlToronto? -Rob. (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website —Calum Tsang
   (...) It's been on my mind, but I ran out of white bricks trying to make a cool banner stand. That and it had about as much rigidity as the lopsided plush toy light saber John found at Walmart last night. Still working on it. Say, you guys at Hydro (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website —Rob Antonishen
   (...) Sure. Either email or put them on a server and send the link. I can do it next week. -Rob. (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)