 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13519
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:53:38 GMT

What is the name of the piston-like looking part(s) that pick up and stamp the DuckPro. I can’t identify it.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mitchell Lichtenberg wrote:
   What is the name of the piston-like looking part(s) that pick up and stamp the DuckPro. I can’t identify it.

Iain used the large shock absorber and designed an axle/slide end-of-arm-tool that was really neat! Basically the axles kept the EOAT from moving around while being pressed down. Maybe there’s some pictures sonewhere.

The whole assembly was a joy to watch

Dave K

Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly