 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13488
Re: Its Alive!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:53:39 GMT

but the arena is painted and you're stuck with 8x8.

As well, as stated earlier, don't expect a glass smoothness--be prepared for

Oh no! As I was "fine tuning" the programming on my robot this afternoon, I
thought the 4x4 arena might work to my advantage. Oh well.

Can we change the competition to a robot that can place several blocks BESIDE
each other instead of on top? Because that's what my robot seem to be good at.

-Greg