 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13486
Re: Its Alive!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:45:16 GMT

We finished painting hte field at about the same time...

Well, no, not really--I was in bed by 11ish...

but the arena is painted and you're stuck with 8x8.

As well, as stated earlier, don't expect a glass smoothness--be prepared for
1/8th bumps in places.

Thank you Dave, you are an officer and a gentleman.  Without your help, this
group would be sunk tomorrow.

Calum
PS-I on the other hand, have spent most of this week working on the competition
Greg Hyland proposed, "Mindstorms Tax Filing".  See y'all tomorrow.