 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13166
Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

But don't lay it on me either, please, because laying smack, except in fun and
where it's clear it's in fun, isn't appropriate anywhere on LUGNET. Even in your
own special group.

<snmip>

Larry Pieniazek
for the Admins.

Oh we'll be layin' the smack down for whomever we choose... no worries there.

rtlT is known as the smack daddy of 'em all!

smack smack smack!!!

Who shall get smacked first?  Any volunteers?

Speak up, don't be shy...

"All your smack are belong to us"

Dave K