 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13153
13152  |  13154
Subject:
Ignore this post (Re: Open letter ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:01:43 GMT

Oh, and writing an actual letter to an executive is (in my humbly opinion)
still more constructive than sheer discussing the matter in an internet forum,
while attacking such a letter is rather destructive and while ignoring the
matter that obviously concerns quite a lot of people is simply... nothing, but
it's OK.

I think the thing that bothers a large number of people is that it's impossible to
ignore.  There was a group created for discussions on this subject.  If someone has
an interest in reading and posting on this, they should read lugnet.color.

This type of discussion should not be in lugnet.general
or lugnet.lego
or lugnet.dear-lego
or lugnet.space
or lugnet.castle
or lugnet.starwars
or lugnet.trains
or lugnet.color
or even lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto

It's true, there may be people in these groups who want to discuss that subject, but
they should go to the correct news group.  Posting to all the above groups will
cause people who DON'T want to talk about it, to feel compelled to make their
opinion known.

Of course, if you don't like what people in the rtlToronto group have to say, just
ignore it.