 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13119
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:56:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel wrote:
But in general, it seems like rtlToronto is against any attempt to resolve the
color issue that is paramount to some people.

I really, really, honestly do hope that one day TLG completely discontinues
their Robotic line, and replaces all Mindstorm and Technic with Bionicle.
Then, when rtlToronto throws a hissy-fit and empowers the world to take action
to return the creativity to Lego, i'll be the first to say...i'll say Ha! ...and
stuff... aw crap, i just actually wouldn't care what you guys would do. I'd

You know what we'd do if they discontinued Mindstorms?  We'd say "Gee, that's a
shame" and go one with our lives, without whining like a bunch of petulant brats
who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

Amen!

Snipped the whole long thing, but I agree with every word you wrote. And thanks
for the spotlight, guys & gals, you helped me notice this post. It's not worth
my time to slog through the garbage going on here anymore. I want to have an
*adult* hobby, thankyouverymuch.

-Tim