 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13051
  Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)

(...) - snip - (...) Chris, To my knowledge, this portion of the discussion is not a problem, and I don't believe there has been anything called out that you or Dave have written to cause a timeout. (Although the language is starting to get tinged (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kelly McKiernan wrote: <snip> (...) See!!!! Seriously, people better start realizing that LUGNET, but most especially, rtlT, is a really cool place to hang out. And again, I reiterate--what happened in o-t.foo should (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)