 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13052
Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

<snip>

The last thing I think anybody wants is a perception that LUGNET administrators
sit in a star chamber somewhere, scanning posts for ToS infringement, fingers
poised over a big red button. We're just trying to keep up, and keep the place
civil.

FUT set to lugnet.admin.general.

- Kelly McKiernan

See!!!!

Seriously, people better start realizing that LUGNET, but most especially, rtlT,
is a really cool place to hang out.

And again, I reiterate--what happened in o-t.foo should have stayed in o-t.foo,
and it was *all* in good humour (and you did dare him!)

So, in the imortal words of, well, many many people--

GET OVER IT!!

I want my King back!

Dave K