 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13045
Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:39:26 GMT

I just was sent an e-mail warning me that this VERY discussion we are haveing
~COULD~ get me banned!

Chris

I don't think they'd really do that...