 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13033
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:32:55 GMT

Give it up Gil.

all your members belong to US now.

(screams)

RTL!!!

Bah!  A thousand curses on your sumobot infested value structures!  I mock your
Red Rockets, tallest freestanding structures, Bloor Diners, Brunswick Houses and
algorithmically-dictated humour!  A pox...a pox I say!

;)

-Gil