 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13032
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:40:14 GMT

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 05:04:25AM +0000, Calum Tsang wrote:
I just realized something...Strong Bad uses Pine, my favourite email program!

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/sbusespine.jpg

Wow, nice to know I'm in good company!

Pft.  He's just using Pico to edit the mail.  He might be using a same
mailer, like mutt.  All the cool kids use mutt!

:)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com