 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11355
11354  |  11356
Subject:
MEng Thesis Literature Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 07:06:35 GMT

Hey people,

On a more serious, less mocking note, if you were ever inclined to read about
the fundamental reasoning behind Lego Mindstorms, here it is:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/mie2002-readingcourse.pdf

It's my 22 page literature review for my Masters thesis titled "Constructivist
Learning Using Simulation and Programming Environments" also known as "Convince
the Faculty to Give Me My MEng For Playing with Lego Mindstorms".

Since it was written over the course of ten days, in Toronto, Vancouver and
Calgary and three airplane flights in between, in taxicabs, conference halls and
hotel rooms, it might not make a lot of sense.

But, it's there for you to enjoy.

Calum