 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10908
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:43:50 GMT

I included Calum in there because I thought it was odd that he and Chris
posted almost exactly the same number of messages.

They're separated at birth--you may have seen the movie based on their
lives--"Twins" with Ahnold and Danny...

Dave K

yes, just like the movie. seeing as Calum, is a small Asian man, and I'm some suave good
looking Canadian-Italian gentleman

Chris
HI mom, look at me, I'm on the internet.