 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10894
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:35:09 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I can't believe how crazy these folks are!

Dissing our man Greg Hyland on his comic book on AFOLs for Lego staff?!  Jake
and crew try and educate Lego on us enthusiasts in a creative way and they're
complaining Greg has an attitude?  Yeah, he does, and it's the correct one.  God
help us (yes, that's right, I'm going to use the Lord's name the way I choose
to, Rob) if we get compared to comic book enthusiasts.

I had to spend 10 min searching lugnet for what you were talking about.

all I can say is WOW!!!.  (rtlT is a nice safe harbor away from the nut'z of the
rest of lugnet.  (like tobbe, Lar++ and that dan boger guy)

don't people realize the ONLY person who is authorized to make fun of Greg H is
!!ME!!

and that privilege only comes after several hours of getting him drunk at all the
rtl lego dinners.

poor sweet simple greg.

(sigh)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.

p.s. when calum said this:

Jesus, I leave you guys for a few days and you're putting pictures of Strong Bad

I read it as the ameri-spanish pronouncing on the name.  "hey-zuse"

p.p.s  i made the top 100 loud mouths of lugnet -- calum, and dave beat me by a
country mile I'm so proud