 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 831
Re: well, _that_ was interesting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 02:21:38 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

it was great fun discussing Italian literature with you, and those
theological debates were fantastic.

This is from the same guy who invented the "You suck Yu Gi Oh"?!

Wow.  Maybe I get the lowbrow Chris.

Calum

Yes Calum, I can carry on a deep intelignet conversation with one
person, at one moment, and not 15 milliseconds later, send you an SMS
text, that says "you suck."

I'm just "gifted"  i guess.

:)

Chris

PS, nice one, on the 8am text to me about how "I suck."