 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15113
Re: well, _that_ was interesting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:38:01 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Speaking of broken??? Anyone happen to see the table I brought in friday
night??? Or Tilts Mocs after the windstorm??? or the "Spirit of AFOLS" in
Ontario... those things I can not be blamed for. Now, (not that he is
responsible for any of these things)... but I'm blaming
Mr-Keepin'-It-Real-Raycraft.

Janey "Whatever... Red Brick"

OK,

I broke the following things:

Janeys wooden table. (not to worry it was crap)

a lot of other peoples MOCS.

tilts yellow sphere, and his globe holder, and... um... im sure some
other crap.

i ALSO broke, daves portion of the GBC, but it was poorly built and
crap, so its ok.

and ummm

i think i learned that I scare Allen Bedford. who has a book... that i
SHOULD read, but first i need more bricks.

;)

man was that the word for the weekend or what?

Chris