 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 813

Subject:
ParLUGment Canada Day Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:39:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you happen to be in the Ottawa area for the annual Canada Day festivities be sure to stop in and say hi!

Working in conjunction with the National Capital Commission, ParLUGment will be setting up a LEGO train display in Jacques Cartier Park (just across the river from the Parliament buildings). The layout will be located in a tent in the south end of the park and also feature a play area where children can build with a variety of LEGO bricks.

Details:

Jacques Cartier Park, Gatineau, Québec
Friday, July 1, 2005
10am - 5pm

Map:

Jacques Cartier Park

Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 12:35:01 GMT

Here are some pictures from the event.

When moderated:

Teasers:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/shows/canadaday2005/elevator_hoppers.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/shows/canadaday2005/farm.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/shows/canadaday2005/houses_happyfan.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/shows/canadaday2005/mill-bridge.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/shows/canadaday2005/stevermer.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevindixon/shows/canadaday2005/villa2.jpg

Enjoy.

Kevin
--
Jason Allemann wrote:

If you happen to be in the Ottawa area for the annual Canada Day festivities be
sure to stop in and say hi!

Working in conjunction with the National Capital Commission, ParLUGment will be
setting up a LEGO train display in Jacques Cartier Park (just across the river
from the Parliament buildings).  The layout will be located in a tent in the
south end of the park and also feature a play area where children can build with
a variety of LEGO bricks.

Details:

Jacques Cartier Park, Gatineau, Québec¬
Friday, July 1, 2005¬