 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 739
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Terry Prosper wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Janey, by looking at the pics, it seems obvious you don’t care that much about Minifig security ! No restraining bars in the many attractions, no security fences around some moving objects that could hurt the dumber minifigs who would carelessly wander around...

I thought your theme park rocked. It’s sad you couldn’t make it work right after the transport/crash. I’d have appreciated pics of the final collapsing though, but I’m sure you didn’t care to take pics at that point.

Well done, Janey. Keep doing something else that houses :-)

Terry

Thanks Terry,

Security? Hmmmm what a concept.

I guess I am a glutton for punishment, because I did take a final pic, and for your viewing pleasure, I just posted it here.

Janey “Red Brick”

Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)