 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 731
  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) Welcome the the gauntlet. The woes of the Mechanized MOC Builder. (...) The struggle is part of the joy, so I read on! (...) Ahhh, good way to get your feet, nay, MOCs wet. (...) Ohh noooo, the dreded task then befell you. (...) Hey right on. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) Thanks Eric.... As for the motors and gears, I avoided them as long as possible, I truly did. A few times I did play around with some gears, I never seemed to be able to get them to line up the way I wanted them to. Well apparently (as my son (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

(...) Kids think "outside the box" so often, because many times, they haven't had enough experiences to formulate that so called "box". I could tell you stories of how kids sometimes outsmart their parents in unique and inventive ways--just because (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)