 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 720
    Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced) —Darrell Urbien
   I love the games! (URL) But... Aren't the hoops supposed to be elliptical? It's actually possible to make a basket in your game! :) Darrell (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

        Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced) —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Ah you are right Darrell..... Note to self, on the rebuild make all the games more corrupt to cover the cost of extra structural materials purchased from Bricklink to support the "coaster". Excellent! I doubt those plastic smiling faces will (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)