 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 712
    Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced) —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Hi Cyndi, Thank you. The pod ride is supposed to be spinning tea cups, I would guess it is somewhat inspired by the Mad Hatters ride at Disney. When I first saw the pods, my first thought was, "theme park" so I just had to run with it. The (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

        Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced) —Cynthia Bradham
   (...) OK, I see the tilt a whirls now, red with the TW sign (I get it). I also see the tea pot on the tea cup ride, it all makes sense.....All very clever! Your figs will just have to trust you next time ;) C. (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)