 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 588
  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) Well, I finally finished inventorying the 4400 Tub last night. Submitted it to Peeron and Lugnet, although I got a bounced email message from one of them, couldn't decipher which one. Pictures are here; (URL) delimited text file inventory is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) Wow, that set has an *amazing* selection of colors in it! This looks like a 'must buy several' set... JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) Yes, we thought it was worth buying multiples of, as you may see in the following picture; (URL) well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) I'm already checking driving distance from Minneapolis to Thunder Bay... *grin* Just don't expect Yahoo! or Mapquest to give a good route. Yahoo wants to send me there via Winnipeg, Mapquest via International Falls. That's just not right! (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) <snip> I hate replying to my own posts, but... Dan Boger has now added the inventory to Peeron. (URL) well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) (URL) looks like the 1x1 brick you listed as 'lt.green' is actually aqua as defined on Peeron and BL. See Aqua here: (URL) is also listed as a color on Peeron, one of the aqua parts is the teddy bear, which is the same color as pictured above. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) Has this been confirmed as a Canada only set? Calum (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) I spent hours trying to figure out which colour was which, light blue, medium blue, light green, medium green, etc. I've been using the wrong colour names quite a bit up till now. Anyways, yes, the single 1x1 brick is aqua coloured. Thanks for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) That's odd. I can't find that one at S@H. Closest there is 4727 or something like that. ~Mike (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

(...) Is it just me or is there a history of new buckets/tubs like this showing up in the fall, quite unannounced? Didn't the 4107 sort of drop in from the sky like this last year around this time? Curious, Allan B. (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

Looking at that inventory, I DO hope it shows up at US S@H or US stores. Heck, I just wanted the red tubs before this inventory was posted ;-) Anyone willing to swap some empty red tubs/lids with some of my blue, if these don't make it to the US? (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

For anyone that has not heard of this bucket, see this link (URL) Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Hn609y.s9G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)