 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 483
  It is finished

Just dropping a line to say I am home safe and sound. Kevin just passed me before my exit so he should be home too. I will post about the show and pics tomorrow, first I need a shower and a good night's sleep. TTYL, Jude (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)