 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 511
  A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

A huge thanks to the people who showed up this weekend for the 2012 Christmas Toy, Train and Doll Show! We, as usual, put on a fantastic display for the viewing masses! I uploaded pics to my Flickr account-- (URL) to Jeff, Kevin, Derek, Janey, (...) (11 years ago, 19-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote: I agree with everything Dave said... and I want to say thanks for yet again organizing another great show. (...) It was great seeing everyone, and seeing the updates that Derek and Oliver have made on the (...) (11 years ago, 21-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

(...) Organize? Me?? thanks for saying :) (...) Love the changes to Kevin's stadium--every show is different! Very nice! And now that Janey's asked me for some buildings for the town, I'm kinda excited about that, too! (...) Love the zoo!! Great, (...) (11 years ago, 26-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)