 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 511
510  |  512
Subject:
A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:59:10 GMT

A huge thanks to the people who showed up this weekend for the 2012 Christmas
Toy, Train and Doll Show!

We, as usual, put on a fantastic display for the viewing masses!  I uploaded
pics to my Flickr account--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157632051675804/

Thanks to Jeff, Kevin, Derek, Janey, Oliver, Calum, Bill and Keith!  ('Specially
Jeff for bringing so much stuff for display!)

Chris, Abby and Robert showed up as well to help!

This was the first show in, well, forever, where I didn't bring much to display,
and I really enjoyed helping others with their display setups and teardowns.  I
also got to hang out and talk with everyone, though again, not nearly enuf time
to do that sort of thing.

It was a fantastic display from all of you.  Many people commented about our
area.  The new table cloths from OBB are completely appreciated in making our
area look professional.

As an administrative note, ee all agreed that this will be the last '1 day'
display we will do because of the time intensive set up and take down.  Going
forward, we will do shows that span at least the weekend :)

All the wonderful builders in OBB, thanks again for your work!

See you at the next show!

Dave K