 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 420
419  |  421
Subject:
2011 Christmas Train Show November 19th and 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:49:21 GMT

(A little late...)

Hello everyone!

It's that time again when I procrastinated just a little too much regarding my
responsibilities to all of you in the LEGO building world!!

For that, I apologize.

The good bit is that I just got off the phone with the Christmas Train show
organizers and they are lookign forward to our display this year!

I've asked for additional space because I've been led to believe that we'll have
more people displaying this year!

So with much further ado, here's the info--

Toronto Christmas Train Show

November 19th and 20th, 2011

International Center, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario

Hall 3

Open hours are 11 to 4 on Saturday, and from 10 until 3 on Sunday

Unloading/setting up will take place after 7 a.m. on Saturday.

WHat I will need from you--

Your name (and any helpers you may have)

How much table/display space you will need

If you require any electricity for your display

Please e-mail me--

dkoudys AT shaw DOT ca

Pass this along to anyone who may be interested.

I'll be posting to the Brickfete website, but feel free to post elsewhere.

Looking forward to seeing you in November!

Dave K