 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 419
Re: WHaCKoLuG October Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
Its the third Sunday... so you all know what that means...

Insanely huge sized deserts at our favourite diner (Angels) with our favourite
waitress (Jasmine).  It also means I have a shift at the store, so if you are in

And we ended up having No Desserts Or Jasmine as our Waitress... Go Figure..

Jeff VW