 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 303
Re: Supersize THIS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:43:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:

Snipped

   I haven’t any plans in the near future to show it. It’s really not the same without my boy.

JOHN

Awww John, (all jokes aside) thats very touching. My two are both grown now too, and I totally understand where you are coming from... although, I dont have to share the Lego anymore, and the motors are always where I left them, so each cloud does have a silver lining.

I do hope our paths once again cross someday.

Janey “Red Brick”