 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 301
Re: Supersize THIS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

Lol, thanks John, funny part is, I rarely eat a Big Mac... but the day I built this, I ended up finding myself at a McDonalds ordering one.

Well, Janey, when you are hungry for a Whopper, LMK. (Because I have a coupon for one that I could give you).

Wait! What were you thinking I meant????

<evilgrin>

JOHN

Mmmm my very own BOLD JOHN coupon. Coupon... hmmm, I guess thats what the kids are calling it these days!

Hey John, are you still setting up the layout at different events, or now that the strong back (and mind) is in college, do you and your layout just stay at home to play,... errr I mean build?

Janey “Waiting on a whopper, Red Brick”