 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 286
  Re: Externally powered Monorail

(...) Woah, that's pretty cool! How does it handle any start/stops that it encounters? I assume that the switch on the motor wasn't actually disengaged, so it it needs to be out to the left or right in order to work? DaveE (14 years ago, 8-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Externally powered Monorail

(...) Haven't put a start/stop in, and they were out of the plan anyway.... But I'll try copper taping one soon--there's somethign niggling in my mind that if you left the transformer on full in one direction, that the monorail switch would work as (...) (14 years ago, 8-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Externally powered Monorail

(...) I did forget to mentinon ,though you can see it in the pics on Flickr, that the brushes for the power pickup almost make the monorail run in 1 direction only-just like the slot cars... if the monorail runs the other way, the brushes will get (...) (14 years ago, 8-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Externally powered Monorail

(...) Try you local hobby store: (URL) Hornet Hobbies in Toronto (URL) ) Google tells me Modelers Choice in Hamilton carries slot cars (URL) Dundas valley hobbies: (URL) these guys in Burlington: (URL) A> (14 years ago, 8-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)