 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 746
Re: CPLTC appearance at GETS 2004 - Best in Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:45:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Ben Fleskes wrote:
Most Excellent!

Who can tell me more about this hand built double switch?

http://www.nalug.org/TrainShow2004/Industrial/IndustrialCP1.JPG

Does it use standard LEGO rail or something else?

Cheers to an excellent display.

Ben Fleskes
Big Ben Bricks LLC

Snippage

Thats Kevins baby.  The railway ties are standard 2x8 plates with the studs
dremeled off (ouch!) and the rails are a standard guage available at hobby shops
in 3' or 4' lengths (IIRC).  Hopefully Kevin will spot the post and fill in
blanks.

Mike