 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 744
Re: CPLTC appearance at GETS 2004 - Best in Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:01:18 GMT

snippage

Outstanding, Mike!  Congratulations.
I've only been to Edmonton once, several years ago, but your buildings and the
High Level Bridge were easily recognized and right on.

That spiral tunnel, the hopper tipper, on and on - all are amazing!  You guys
have really put a lot of work into your layout, and it shows.

Thanks for sharing.
Ed

Thanks for the praise.  This year was our biggest display ever although I think
we've reached our maximum size. This years dislay took about 15 hours to set up
with as many as 10 people working on it (not all at once).  Thats a lot of man
hours.

Mike