 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 660
659  |  661
Subject:
postcards and flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:25:21 GMT

Well the show is tomorrow and I haven't received a postcard...
Are the cards perhaps only sent out to "maniacs" under 18?
I'm thinking either that or they're not here as a result of the
September 11th tragedy.

I was thinking of making a LEGO USA flag for the show - vertically
like John's NALUG sign not horizontally like Rob Hendrix's - but I
don't seem to have the hundred blue 1x1 or 1x2 plates that I'd need
to do so.  I do have the fifty white 1x1s and I was sure I had the
blue 1x2s, but I can't seem to find them.  Is it too late or would
it even be wanted (at the show or otherwise)?

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://216.18.91.29/SRC/